Friday, August 24, 2018

I'm Back in School + Making A New Blog

Well, my whole high school career has gone by uncomfortably fast, and now I'm a senior. I'm just going to make this short: for senior year, I'm going to be using a new blog. I plan to do as much film work as possible this year, especially outside of eComm. So I'm leaving the older stuff that I'm not too proud of behind, and embracing the now and future. I'm linking the new blog to my website, so clients and people can see my newer stuff. I don't think I'll take this blog down yet, so unless you remember this link, you likely won't be able to find it anymore. This isn't a goodbye, just more of a "see you later." My new website is called Ariel Seemann's Productions. The link is here. Here's what it looks like:
All I've done so far is create it, changed the colors, and changed the picture to one of my own. I'm going to go work on it now. Well, so long to this domain. Time to go places.

No comments:

Post a Comment